Covid 19 - Our Actions
We are ready to provide a safe experience to our future guests, ensuring the best practices in our operation. Therefore, following the recommendations of international travel and tourism, the guidelines of the World Health Organization, and the regulatory framework of Peru in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, TIERRA BIRU VIAJES EIRL has compiled a list of requirements already implemented in our main destination, which will be enforced during the operation of our program:
- Respect and comply with the Sanitary Protocols implemented at the tourist sites to be visited.
- Follow the recommendations given by the Tour Guides.
- Allow the taking and recording of your temperature at the beginning and end of each tourist service and according to the protocols implemented at the tourist sites to be visited.
- Wear a mask and face shield to enter and stay in the scheduled sites and establishments to visit.
- Follow the handwashing and/or disinfection procedure at the beginning, during, and at the end of the tourist service, and when necessary, as determined by the protocols implemented at the tourist sites to be visited.
- Disinfect footwear each time you board the tourist transport, at the entrance of the tourist site or establishment to be visited, according to implemented protocols.
- Disinfect personal items whenever deemed necessary.
- Stay within the delimited spaces of the tourist sites and establishments to be visited, as informed by the Tour Guide.
- Service will be restricted to individuals with a temperature above 38°C.
- Sign a Health and Risk Factors Affidavit during the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Comply with the procedure for attending Suspected Cases of COVID-19 as deployed by the Tour Guide