CARAL TOUR FULL DAY
Price from: $120 USD
Caral: The oldest civilization in America
Caral, the oldest civilization in the Americas, is a must-see destination for travelers interested in Peruvian history and culture. This day tour takes you to this important archaeological site, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
During the tour, you will visit the Sacred City of Caral, which was built more than 5,000 years ago. Here, you will see the pyramids, temples and other buildings that were built by this advanced civilization. You will also learn about the history and culture of Caral through a visit to the museum and the explanations of your tour guide.
This tour is an excellent way to learn about the history and culture of Peru, and to experience the magic of Caral, one of the most important civilizations in the world.
Caral Full Day Tour
Overview of the one-day excursion to Caral
The ancient ruins of Caral are the most significant and are believed to be the oldest civilization in all of America. This exclusive small-group tour from Lima includes a guided tour of one of the UNESCO-recognized ruins. With spectacular views of the Supe Valley and lunch at a local restaurant, this is your chance to visit a unique and less-visited site by many tourists. Get to know one of the earliest civilizations in the world!
Here are some of the highlights of the Caral tour:
- Visit to the Sacred City of Caral: The Sacred City of Caral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built over 5,000 years ago. Here, you can see the pyramids, temples, and other buildings that were built by this advanced civilization.
- Visit to the Caral museum: The Caral museum houses a collection of artifacts that were found at the archaeological site. Here, you can learn more about the history and culture of Caral.
- Explanation by a tour guide: An expert tour guide will provide you with information about the history and culture of Caral. This will help you better understand this important archaeological site.
This tour is a great way to learn about the history and culture of Peru, and to experience the magic of Caral, one of the most important civilizations in the world.
Caral Tour : 1-Day Itinerary
You will leave Lima around 6 a.m. heading north of Lima, known locally as "Norte Chico". The drive to Barranco, a charming coastal town, will take approximately 3.5 hours. There you will enjoy lunch and explore the beaches later.
Once in Caral, around 10 a.m., you will participate in a guided tour around the city for an hour and a half. During this time, you will get details about every finding made at Caral during the last 25 years of studies.
You will have 2 hours to have lunch and relax on the beach before heading back.
You should arrive back in Lima around 8:00 p.m.
- Round-trip transportation to your hotel in Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro, and Downtown Lima
- Onboard snack
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Round-trip transportation from Lima – Caral – Barranca – Lima
- Entrance to the Caral archaeological site
Essentials for Caral Tour:
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable footwear
CARAL TOUR GALLERY
|Ideal group size:
|1 to 18 explorers
|Recommended age for the tour:
|Participants must be at least 18 years old to embark on a solo Tierra Biru adventure. For minors accompanied by a guardian aged 21 or older, the minimum age is 6.